SEO On Page Techniques
SEO Off Page Techniques
Ping Submission Sites
4G Mobile Phones
Video Submission Sites
Article Submission Sites
Directory Submission sites
Social Bookmarking Sites
Document Sharing Sites
Infographic Submission Sites
Image Sharing Sites
Search Engine Submission Sites
Attitude WhatsApp Status
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Role: Software Developer
IBM is a global technology and innovation company head quartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
Role & responsibility:
1. Should independently own the components assigned, execute the tests, debug/analyze test failures, raise bugs, interlock with developers and support team for the closure of the bug
2. Give inputs to test planning, participate in the new feature studies, interlock with development team and actively contribute to the test case development/automation.
1. Proven operating system fundamentals and concepts
3. Linux/UNIX internals and programming
4. Understanding on Open source community processes and tools
5. Scripting languages
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. At least 1 year experience in C Linux/UNIX internals and programming
Company: United Health Group
Job Role: Software Engineer - .Net
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a
leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
1. Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications
2. Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation
3. Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required
4. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims
5. Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing Methodologies.
1. Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Msc / MTech (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
2. Net, Advanced frame works (2012 and above)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Urgent Job Openings of Jr.Executive For Be/B.Tech Graduates: 200 Vacancies-Salary 16,000 To 40,000
responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 8 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
Apply mode: Online
Company: Election Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Experience: Govt - Job
Location: New Delhi
Job Role: Technical Officer
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons having software development experience to work at New Delhi for the following position on contract basis.
Walk In Interview Venue: ECIL Zonal Office, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, Ph.No.011-25774645/011-25770234
How to Attend:
Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the interview between 0930 hrs to 1400 hrs on 01.09.2015
Company: IIT Hyderabad
Experience: Govt - Job
Location: Yeddumailaram, Hyderabad
Job Role: Network Engineer/System Engineer
IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research.
Walk-in interviews (preceded by a written test) will be held on September 9th, 2015 for the posts of Network engineer/System Engineer.
Skills Sets Requirement:
- Completed B.Tech/B.E/MCA in CS/IT/EE/ECE streams or MSc Computers/BSc Computers/MSc IT with at least 65% marks (7CGPA) in aggregate
- Working knowledge on Network technologies will be an added advantage.
- Any Certification such as CCNA/CCNP will be a plus.
- Good communication skills will be an added advantage.
Company: Loyalty Methods India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 - yrs
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Job Role: Software Trainee
Alaska Airlines was the first to utilize our expertise as a systems-integration partner, and we took their loyalty program to a whole new level. Right out of the gate Loyalty Methods succeeded to massive acclaim– the launch of the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan was hailed as the largest Siebel Loyalty implementation, ever.
1. Freshers with Excellent Communication/Analytical skills, sound knowledge in database / programming language, excellent in logical reasoning
Contact Name: Gouthami/Pranisha
Contact Details: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyalty Methods India Pvt Ltd, Plot No 107, Lumbini Enclave, Euro School Road, Opp Bio Diversity Park, Lane adjacent to Appstek building, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore has notified regarding RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2015 for filling up 68 vacancies of Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist and Ticket Examiner positions.
Organization name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore
Post Name: Various
Vacancies: 68 posts
The spirants who want to apply should have done 12th or intermediate from an established board or institute.
The contestants are to be notified that they shall get the selection on the basis of their performance in Written Test and / or interview.
Candidates who are applying for the recent openings they need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-. Other candidates who came into Female and reserved category are getting exemption.
For all appointed applicants, the salary package shall be Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 +grade pay of Rs. 1, 900/- per month.
How to Apply?
As a matter of first importance applicants need to sign on authority site that is www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
At that point candidates need to take after ‘Work Notifications’ segment.
Presently competitors need to download notification which is additionally joined underneath in authority notice.
Last Date of apply online: 21st September 2015
End date for Offline Fee payment: 18th September 2015
Last date for Online Fee payment: 20th September 2015
Tentative Date of Exam: From 24th October to 4th November 2015
Get other details from Official Notification.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2015
North Central Railway has issued a notice online for the 200 posts of tradesman/fitter/welder to be filled with educated and eligible candidates. Those who are interested in this online recruitment advertisement they can register their candidature through offline mode before the last date.
Name of Organisation: North Central Railway
Name of Post: Tradesman/Fitter/Welder
Name of Post: 200 Posts
Fitter - 107
Welder (G&E) - 03
Mechanic (Diesel) - 64
Machinist - 02
Painter (Normal) - 04
Carpenter - 05
Electrician - 10
Forger - 05
Education Required: 10th from government, ITI
Contenders between the age group of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for the same, other than this there is relaxation for the non-creamy layer candidates in upper age limit.
How to Apply:
Online form for the candidates interested is present on the official website that is “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in” in the section of “News & Recruitment” of landing page.
Divisional Railway Manager Office,
Personnel Branch diesel section of North Central Railway,
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh Pin Code- 284 003
Last Date to fill the form is 15th September 2015
Check here more to know more.