Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Role: Software Developer
IBM is a global technology and innovation company head quartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
Role & responsibility:
1. Should independently own the components assigned, execute the tests, debug/analyze test failures, raise bugs, interlock with developers and support team for the closure of the bug
2. Give inputs to test planning, participate in the new feature studies, interlock with development team and actively contribute to the test case development/automation.
1. Proven operating system fundamentals and concepts
3. Linux/UNIX internals and programming
4. Understanding on Open source community processes and tools
5. Scripting languages
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. At least 1 year experience in C Linux/UNIX internals and programming