Company: United Health Group
Job Role: Software Engineer - .Net
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a
leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
1. Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications
2. Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation
3. Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required
4. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims
5. Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing Methodologies.
1. Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Msc / MTech (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
2. Net, Advanced frame works (2012 and above)